Position : Assistant Processing
Reporting : Manager
Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with cruise line experience will be an advantage.
Work Experience : Minimum of 2 to 3 years preferably in similar business and function
Role and Responsibilities : This position is responsible to ensure that the accounts and administrative framework of the office is adhered as per the laid down standard operating procedure (Recruitment and processing Manual 2016).
- Responsible for maintaining clear and open channels of communication between candidates, the principals and INUDS.
- Ensure that all compliance requirements from the principals such as the STCW certificates, medical reports, and passport and visa validity are all cleared prior to processing the travel arrangements for the crew members.
- Ensuring that all crew members are informed of their joining dates and travel plans from their place of origin to the destination.
- Ensuring that end to end processing of the crew members is coordinated between the various cities of Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Kolkata for Apollo.
- Ensure that medical reports are approved by the principals before the crew member’s travel.
- Maintaining error free data and submitting the MIS for monthly review.
- Visa processing for all European and other countries, (except USA and Australia), all crew members joining as per the ports.
- Ensure that the applicant status is updated in the data sheet of the Apollo Software.
- Ensure that monthly update on the Director General Website is updated every month at the beginning of the month.
- Assisting the manager for processing and representative for the manager in her absence
- Day-to-day operations of the Company
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge of the cruising business with good communication skills.
- Should have working knowledge of windows 8 or windows 10, with the ability to work with Excel/Word/PowerPoint, MIS, and spreadsheets with knowledge of any business software.
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum graduation in any discipline, with relevant industry experience or a public limited company will be an advantage.
If you are interested in a challenging career with Indus,
please contact email@example.com